Thursday, May 2, 2013

New T-Shirts and a Challenge

Today I went to Sandi's and we made these t-shirts. The "Three Crosses" is for the Pastor.
I bought the t-shirts at Walmart for $4.00 a piece.
This t-shirt is for JP, his birthday is this month. So, yayyyyyy, this will be his birthday present. Along with a free steak at BJ Clancy's and maybe breakfast in the morning. Our BIG splurge!!!
This is my t-shirt. "Keep Calm - God's Got It" just a little reminder for us all!!! God knows, and see's everything that is going on in this world.......not to fear!!!
This one is for Mary, the Pastor's wife.

A word about the challenges: Biz is having a challenge this month. She'll be doing 100 miles, in either swimming, running, walking, riding. My challenge for May will be:
100 + miles riding my stationary bike
Walking Kylie around the block every day this month (she will be a happy doggie camper.)
One smoothie every day for May.
Hopefully I can lose a few pounds this month.
My goal; to lose 10 pounds by September.
Okay, here we goooooooooooo!!!

You all have a good day and I hope you didn't get snowed under. Keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh. Cheers ~ Louise

1 comment:

Attic Clutter said...

neat shirts(:)
thanks on my yard..we love the deck it is cool and shady in the hot hot summers we get here (:)!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails