Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter 2013

For Easter 2013 ~ my Walmart special "Hibiscus Plant" for $1.50 (three years ago), decided to make some beautiful blooms!! Isn't this just so lovely and this is on a cloudy day. Imagine it's beauty on a sunny day!! Need to get some job picks and fertilize. I water this plant 2 times a week, usually Wednesday's and Saturdays, watering till the water comes out the bottom of the holes of the planter. The leaves turn yellow a couple times of year. But new ones appear. So she just keeps blooming and blooming......best investment I have ever made for $1.50!!
So Wednesday I went to my friends house to color her hair and see some of things she is making on her cameo. She will be selling some of her creations as soon as she gets her inventory built up. She gave me lots of ideas too.......if I can figure out how to get it on my blog, I will show you what I made last night on my Cricut. MUSTASHES!!!!!
The above picture is the scene out her frontroom window.....beautiful....like a mini-vacation and home all wrapped up into a bundle!!!! I shall take a picture when the snow melts and the grass turns green....it will be very inviting then.
Her husband is having a heart operation this next week....pray for her and her husband Dougie.

Well, time to close here and get some things done around the house, oh and make some mustashes on my Cricut. Have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh.
Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails