Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Hibiscus and Three Cards

Added the above card to my Etsy store yesterday. The price is $3 + postage. The card: red cardstock was run through the cuttlebug then cut and punched with a circle punch. The butterflies are punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The circle is stamped with a flower and "Just Saying Hello" Very simple, yet elegant.
This picture is my lovely $1.50 Hibiscus plant which I bought at Walmart a couple of years ago. She seems to like her environment. Coming in, in the Fall and sitting in the sunniest window in the house. She gets watered  twice a week and fertilized every couple of months. Her first winter with us she got a bad case of mites. This past winter was a little bit easier....no mites. Not sure what I had done different but what ever it was, it worked. She's a blooming constantly now and enjoys the nice summer days.
The above and below cards are both going in my Etsy store in the next few days. The above card will be $4 + postage. Because it is a larger card and it has alot of techniques using my cricuit and cuttlebug in a few steps. If you are interested in what I did, just email me and I can tell you.
Well, I hope you all are having a great day.....the weather here in Wisconsin is so beautiful. Bought some red petunias to plant outside and a few other plants need to be planted, I have 2 Lady's Mantle plants that need to find a place in the landscape....but I am not sure where. Need to look up in the computer what they look like, then maybe I will know where they go. Oh and those weeds need to be pulled.....they never stop growing.

Well, you all have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh.
Cheers to all ~ Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards Louise. Hope you and JP are doing good. We have been so busy, but boating is coming soon. Sandi

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Thanks Sandi...looking forward to a boat ride.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails