Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Merry Month of May

Hi Everyone!!!! Well, today is my first blog for the Merry Month of May!!!! Hey, hey!!! As you can see the above card is a very happy and cheery card for "mother-to-be" and "soon-to-be-baby". This little card came to be, because I bought a cloud punch and wanted to use it some how. My duckie stamp was one I had quite a few years and never used it for anything.....even tried to sell it, but it had no takers!!! GOOD THING!!! Because I never would have been able to make this card!!!!

I have listed this card on Etsy for $3.50 + postage. If you would like this card with a different colored background, like pink for girls or blue for boys or maybe a green background for whomever. Convo me on Etsy and I can make it whatever color you like. OR, if you would like a completely different color and use the card for a Birthday, thinking of you or for whatever, just let me know. If it is do-able, I am willing to do it. Give me a couple of days to make the card then I will convo you back letting you know it is finished. Your card will be marked "RESERVED FOR" with your name and you can pick it up and pay through paypal.

I finally found a stamp I have been looking for, for a couple of months, found it on Etsy.......I am so very happy!!! The stamp says "Simply Enjoy your life". The stamp is coming from Florida so hopefully it brings the sun with it......enough of these grey dreary days. The last rain we had was so hard that our kitchen ceiling started leaking again. I thought we had that problem solved, but no, guess not. The guy that fixed our roof said he would come back, I told him we are his worse nightmare. He just laughed and said he'll pull a few shingles off and redo it. He sure is being a good sport about this, no one else would do this for us.

The original roofer guy was the culprit, he cut corners and bought cheap supplies so he would have more $$$$ in his pocket. Guess this is what happens when you go for cheap estimates, you get what you pay for. In this case, we are still paying for his screw-ups. Maybe in the long run, one should not worry about the price, but go with the one that seems more expensive, maybe you will get better service!!! AND not have to pay for the roof a second time........"live and learn" a hard lesson to learn.

JP had his cauterization yesterday. There were no blockages in his heart and the Doctor said he has the heart of a 65 year old, which is what he will be turning in 13 days!!! He will have officially caught up with me and we will be 65 together for 6 months!!!! Then, I turn 66........ominous number!!!! My mind is willing but the body is not!!!!! 

Well, anyways JP has to rest this weekend, which he does very well, he goes back to work on Tuesday, a nice little break. I think we will go out to eat on Monday, kind of a prelude to his birthday. I have a coupon, buy one meal, second one free............so I think we can manage that, and maybe even get a dessert!!!! 

One last thought before I close.........this blog was simply pleasurable to do, cause I used Google Chrome, just don't know why it took me so long.......I just so struggled with the previous blog on Internet Explorer I was about to quit!!! Glad I did not. Well, you all have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh!!!
Many Cheers to you ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails