Thursday, May 31, 2012

Make Me Smile!!!

Well, it is time for a cat and dog picture. Found this little gem in "Funny Cat and Dog pictures with captions." I have a few other pictures up my sleeve so be sure to stop by again to see them, they will sure to make you smile for the day!!! We all need a smile once in a while, as this world is surely going down hill faster then an avelanch of snow, or a hurricane, or a tornado, or wild fires, or gossip that never comes back true!!! I think you got the picture.

Got the results back from the ultra-sound I had on Tuesday. My liver is normal, I do have a gall stone......but God.....can disolve that in no time. Doctors recommedation is for me to lose some weight. I am actually on the way, lost 3 lbs this week (probably water weight). Cut down on sugar and sodium intake has really made a difference. Also, white flour, pasta and rice. Just trying meat and vegies and fruit. Not such a bad thing actually, now is the time to do vegies and fruit being it is spring and summer. Would be awesome if I could manage a weight lose of 25 lbs by the end of summer.........I am sure I would feel much better.

After the Doctor took me off all medication, I have been feeling better, hopefully he won't put me back on meds. Not sure when I will see him again, hopefully not too soon. Well, I am going to close this blog for today, need to take a little nap, as I tend to fall asleep at this computer much too much lately. So you all have a great rest of the day and keep looking up for your redemption draweth nigh. See ya next month!!!
Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails