Sunday, October 16, 2011

Etsy Tap Dance and Mystery List

Doing the Etsy Tap Dance this weekend and today for that fact. SOLD a Christmas card to a lady in France....so very exciting to me.........FRANCE!!! Estimated it would cost $3 for postage, but I have a feeling it will cost more, as this is my 1st international sale, guess I shall find out how much it actually costs to send a card to Europe. Oh well, if I don't make alot on this sale, at least I had the excitement of selling a card from my etsy store, making that 27 sales since I opened my Etsy store in 2009!!!!! Whew.............that calls for a celebration of sorts.....what shall I do???

Was looking for that Christmas card I sold in my many files, but could not find it. Shall have to take another picture of the card along with a few other things I made this weekend, been pretty busy with all my projects, guess that is good.

If you read my previous blog ~ Mystery Saturday ~ I listed 15 things I was going to do for the day............well, I did 8 1/2 things for that day plus one extra thing not listed. They are as follows:
1. finished the blog
2. made the coffee
3. gave myself a permanant (did not trim my hair)
4. cut JP's hair
5. made lunch and dinner (Popover Unside Down Pizza recipe to follow in next blog)
6. did some dishes (but still have many in the sink as I type this blog)
7. made some Christmas ornaments
8. rode my bike for 2 miles (that was the 1/2)
9. took a ride to Sandi's to pick up my circles that will be used for the Christmas ornament (she has a circuit cutter, so can get more circles made then a punch can...........have LOTS of 2"circles)

I guess the rest of those projects will all be done this week at some time or another, don't know when or where, BUT they will get done.

Well, you all have a great day and keep looking up for your redemption drawth nigh!
Cheers ~ Louise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails