Thursday, February 17, 2011

Etsy Dance and Some New St. Patty Cards

Added these cards to my Etsy store in the last couple of days. Will be adding a few more St. Patty cards in the next few days and that will be it for St. Patrick Cards till next year. The first card with the House Mouse is one of my favorite cards.......I am a huge House Mouse fan so I have lots of stamps with the cute little mice..........just don't like those mice running around in my basement!!!! One night I was working at making cards and I opened a drawer and WA-LA there were pieces of dog food in the drawer......now how could they have gotten there???? You got it, a friendly little mouse was finding hiding places for her food and my stamping studio seemed the perfect place!!!! I finally caught her along with her babies!!!!!
This is another card I put up on Etsy the other day.......Irish enough?????? Did the Etsy tap dance the other day, so I was pretty happy. Sold a St. Patrick Card, soooooo, thought I better get another few cards up for the Irish!!!! Next on the agenda will be a few Happy Birthday Cards and then comes Easter..............my how the seasons fly by, before you know it Christmas will be here!!!!!
Well time to close this blog, have to go to my Etsy store and put up another St. Patrick card if you go to www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com I tell how I made these cards and the others that I will put up. So you have a good day and take care.
~Louise~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails