Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Doing the Etsy Tap Dance Today and Another Snowman Card!

Here's my newest card that I just put in my little Etsy store tonight. Titled "Snowflakes are just unassembled snowmen!" It's a fun card to make, using alcohol inks dabbed on the metal piece which was run through the cuttlebug. Gems, another snowflake and the pre-made snowman embellish this card.

Doing the Etsy tap dance tonight, didn't even realize it till I went to my etsy store to add this "snowflake" card and noticed two cards were sold......wow made my night that was for sure!!!!! It's been awhile since I last sold any cards through Etsy, so this was truely a blessing to me.

Oh, I've sold a few cards here and there, but not alot. I have to figure out how to get my cards out there more without having to spend alot of money doing it. Got any ideas????? I am going to try getting more cards in my little store....it is said that if you keep listing and renewing your pieces of art you are in the forefront more instead of in the "back 40". Guess it's worth a try.

Going to close this blog for tonight. Have to get dinner ready for the husband......roasted vegies on penne and salmon burgers on rye toast and salad.

Talk to you later ~ Louise ~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Liz S. said...

InatzatCould you please tell me where you found the embossing folder you used in this card, or perhaps just the name? i would love to get it!

By the way, your blog is great! Subscribing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails