Sunday, September 5, 2010

Made a New Card Tonight


Here is one of my little girls smelling a rose which made it on a card tonight. A tri-fold card made with my mini score board. Then I outlined the lines scored. Placing the little girl on top after cutting her out on the right side. I needed something to fill in and thought a lovely flower would do the trick and a little greeting at the bottom "Just a Note". The inside of the card is blank to write a small note. Which is what will happen to this card as it is going in the mail box tomorrow to a friend. We exchange cards, it is always fun to receive a card from her.
I do plan on making a few more cards like this one in different colors and will probably add one of them to my etsy store. http://www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com/ The price of the card will be $4.00 as there is alot of work involved in making this card. I am sure you would agree once you see it. This card will come with an envelope and a clear plastic envelope for protection. As a bonus you will receive on free card and a bookmark. Well, you have a safe Labor day and enjoy your day off.~ Louise



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card. I will have to try a tri-fold sometime.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails