Monday, September 27, 2010

My Newest Card~Mr. Scarecrow

Here is my newest card which I just put in my Etsy store last night. Mr. Scarecrow was colored in with Mark-alot pens and glazed pens then I covered the scarecrow with a clear coat of glaze. The corners were punched and lines drawn from each corner with a glazed pen. Layered on orange paper that went through a cuttlebug, the background are pumkins which I inked with green. A little ribbon embellishes the corner of the card. The inside of the card says "Have a bountiful Harvest" This card will sell on Etsy for $3.50 plus postage. You will also receive a free card, a bookmark and little thank you card for ordering this card. Go to my etsy store at: http://www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com/ You can use paypal or a Visa or Master Charge to pay.
So you all have a happy fall, enjoy, because it will go really fast and soon we will see the snow fly.
Blessings~Louise




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails