Monday, April 19, 2010

~~No Exercise Today Please~~


Nope......no exercise today please.........just don't feel like it....lol.

This is my new little series of exercise cards...."Garfield's Scale" included. Been having fun coloring my exercise lady with Mark-It and Copic pens. Have a few cards made and just put this card up on my Etsy store also, go to: http://www.cards4ubylouise.etsy.com/ She is $3 + postage and you will receive a bonus card plus and bookmark and thank you card along with this card for your use. Here is a full view of the card.

Made this Seagull card, it is called "Seagull on Watch" which turned out really nice. Using Mark-it and Copic pens and my new large scalloped punch which gives the effect of a curtain, mmmm wonder what other uses it could have. This card is also up in my Etsy store as well.....$3+postage....and you will receive one free card plus a bookmark and thank you card.

I am going to try to upload a picture of my husband (if I can find it)....mmmmmm....year unknown, standing along side his 1924 model T Ford dump truck...........that sure was a fun truck to have, I think we gave it away though, if we'd have kept it and had it restored it would have been worth thousands, who knows, we would be just guessing at it's worth.

We had quite a few tractors also, that we actually used on our 20 acres.....not like this one ....>

which my friend Kandie took on her trip to MN. Here is her blogsite if you would like to see more of her lovely pictures. http://www.khixkrafts.blogspot.com/ I think this would make a wonderful painting, it has such character........aaaahhhhh yes, to have the time I would like to have, to do all things swirling around in that grey matter upstairs in my head...hahahaa.

Have a great day in the Lord.....are you getting enough vitimin D....just a day in the Sun can lift your spirits, a good vitimin pill and it is FREE!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! Have you seen the Stamping Bella stamps. This sort of remind me of a stamp I got recently but have not yet put to use.

Did you come up with the wording on your own or is it another stamp. Haven't used COPIC markers yet but very tempted.

Beautiful!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Thank you Linda, I will have to check out Bella stamps for sure, want a few more exercise stamps. No words were already on the stamp. I really like the Copic, son't leave lines like some markers do.

Just4Khix said...

You are so talented! How did you know that's how I feel every time I see my exercise bike, lol. Thanks for using my tractor photo and including the link. I shall have to hunt down more tractors and barns for you, my friend, which won't be hard since the next town is a large farming community. Be blessed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails