Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hel.....looooooo? Where did Summer GO?

I must have closed my eyes for a season and missed summer..........where did it disapear to? I know I have been busy, but here it is August already and I am not even sure we had a summer. Good grief and September is right around the corner. I was doing dishes this morning and actualy saw a leaf on the backyard tree starting to turn to it's lovely orange and yellow colors of FALL.......yikes winter is not far behind.

Well, I have been pretty busy making cards lately. Was able to put some cards in the "Inches A Weigh" establishment and have actually sold a few cards. (or should I say, they sold themselves)I am trying to refresh the card basket with new cards every couple of weeks just to keep things interesting. Following are some of my newest cards that I will soon be adding to my etsy store also.




A lovely elagant wedding card in light blue, I have a wedding card in light violet and teal and may add those at a later date. Isn't life Sweet and a little note card that you can add your own sediments to. I am going to try and add a few more cards to this blog................if it will let me.
Next on the agenda is a little aligator birthday card. It tickled my funny bone when I first laid eyes on it. I really must buy this stamp so I can have him close at hand. In the mean time I will have to borrow him from Betty. My Thinking of You card was made from a tag punch.........another item that I need to purchase (hopefully I can sell enough cards to buy these two items in the near future. Well, I will add a few more cards on my next blog at: http://www.cards4ubylouise2.blogspot.com/ keep you in suspense so you will have to check that blog out also.


We have been pretty busy, doing lots of yard work, house work, body work..................I am still stuck at 10 lbs and 20 inches, well, guess that is better then nothing. 10lbs is 10lbs and 20inches is 20inches, can't bark at that, that is for sure.

Goodness, alot of things have happened this summer. Micheal Jackson and Farah Fawcet died, Obama wants to put us under bondage with his health care regiem, Farve is not going to the Vikings and is actually retiring, Jeanene won "So you think you can dance" (I was hoping for Brandon), Adam Lambert lost to what's his name on American Idol oh and Paula will not return to Idol...........I think she will go on to judge on So you think you can dance..........my prediction.

This will be the summer of surprises............well, I think I will close this one for awhile...........I await your comments................have a great day and keep looking up. Louise

Yep, life is sweet!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the colors in your cards. They are so vibrant. I was looking in your Etsy store and I love the Christmas card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails