Thursday, May 14, 2009

♥♥Inches A Weigh♥♥

To the tune of "Anchors Away" (dum..dum) Anchors Away (dum..dum), That's what I think of when think of Inches A Weigh..............well, it has really been fun!!! Have lost 4-5 lbs and 8 inches since April 24th. Not bad for me, that is for sure. Just think in 6 weeks.....8 weeks.....10 weeks....gosh, maybe by Fall I can buy a bathing suit 50% off!!!

I am feeling better, don't know if I look any different, but that is okay, it will come all in time.

We bought JP a new suit, yellow shirt and fancy tie for the big Chicago wedding on the 23rd. I am still trying to figure out what I will wear. MMMMM, I might go back to Catherenes, try a find a nice pair of slacks and top. We'll see. Catherenes is what sent me to Inches A Weigh in the first place............maybe just maybe things will be different this time.

Well, I think I will shut down, really not in a talkative mood and I am starting to get tired. so talk to you later and a great day.
Louise

1 comment:

Diane ~ said...

wow! way to go girl!! 8 inches!! that's so fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails