Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Follow-up on my Treasury

You might have tried to go to my "Piggy Bank" treasury and nothing was there..........well, I never got to take a picture of it (sigh) so needless to say it is lost in Etsyland forever..........(boohoo)

But I did do another treasury...."Blue Skies Nothing but Blue Skies" and I got a picture of it. My goodness my comfort zones have been stretched in my learning all this stuff..........here is my treasury.................................>

I was very happy with this one, got a picture and even printed it, and was able to let the artists know I used their art.

Maybe someday someone will use my cards or earrings for one of their treasuries....I can only hope on that one. I guess it is considered an honor to that person........yes I guess I would be honored too, to know that someone liked my art and used me in a treasury.

Well, I guess I am rambling so I believe I will close here for now. You all have a good day..............blessings.

2 comments:

Creative Crafter UK said...

Thank you for using my charm bracelet in your treasury. It looked a great selection!
Best Wishes

Diane ~ said...

Louise this is another Gorgeous treasury! You certainly have a gift of using color!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails